With the latest release of the Samsung Galaxy S5, and the Tab 3, Note 10.1 and Gear pushing the boundaries, there truly is a Samsung device for everyone. This book is suitable for all
devices and is filled with guides and tutorials on setting up and customising, and all the essential built-in apps, including Samsung Hubs, Story Album and Samsung Link.
- Introducing the Samsung Galaxy device and how to set up, and use apps and gestures.
- Learn about the native Samsung apps that come pre-loaded on your Galaxy device.
- Extend the functionality of your device by downloading the best apps from the Google Play Store.
- Turn your Samsung Galaxy into an all-round media device with our guide to the Samsung Hubs
Title: Samsung Galaxy Book Volume 3 Revised Edition
Tagline: The independent guide to using every Samsung Galaxy device
Description: The Samsung Galaxy Book 3 explores all of the latest Galaxy apps – from Settings and the Samsung Hub to Story Album and S Translator. This new edition even covers apps such as S Health, for the Samsung Galaxy S5, the latest flagship phone. Discover the potential of your Galaxy device to make your life much simpler and more fun!
Every Samsung Galaxy question answered
- Discover how to get started with your device, use it to keep in touch, on the move, to organise your life, manage your work and entertain.
- Download the hottest apps and media from Google Play and Samsung Apps and use Media players and Samsung Hubs to watch, play, listen and read.
- Customise your device settings to meet your needs and use the S apps to organise your life.
- Never be without a file again with a range of file storage options on your device: Dropbox, Google Drive and Samsung Link.