DÉCOUVRIRBIBLIOTHÈQUE
searchclose
shopping_cart_outlined
exit_to_app
category_outlined / Presse people
ChatChat

Chat 12-Sep-2019

Published by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd Chat is the most outrageous, inspiring, emotional real life title around. Packed with astonishing true stories, big prize puzzles and loads more, it's your unmissable women's weekly. Whether it's tear-jerking tales of triumph over tragedy, the most heart-warming pictures or the best of bonkers Britain, all human life is here. Beyond the rollercoaster ride of true stories, Chat is also jam-packed full of your favourite puzzles with big cash prizes, the canniest bargain shopping features, health advice you can trust, readers' tips, the latest telly news and loads more.

Pays:
United Kingdom
Langue:
English
Éditeur:
TI-Media
Lire pluskeyboard_arrow_down
J'ACHÈTE CE NUMÉRO
0,70 €(TVA Incluse)
JE M'ABONNE
39,93 €(TVA Incluse)
50 Numéros

DANS CE NUMÉRO

access_time1 min.
come on in!

For Hayley and her family, life will never be the same after a trip out for a pub roast (p40). Danielle found the love of her life in the most unexpected place (p24), but how could they both prove their feelings were real? And Jen was reunited with an old friend, only for her to be brutally snatched away (p10). Bag a bargain – literally – with new season handbags from just £8 (p12) and try tempting beauty treats under a tenner (p36)... and all your other weekly faves. Plus get your fuzzy fix from Sophie and her bonkers bumper brood! (p46). Have a really cracking week!…

access_time2 min.
chat to us!

My son Scott ended up in a tussle with this statue he met in Chengdu, northern China, while on holiday. Anne Draper, East Barnet Wheel I never! My husband Ray is a keen cyclist, and couldn't believe his luck when he spotted pro-racer Geraint Thomas on holiday in Tenerife. Zarena Butler, Rainham I was thrilled to meet Strictly pro Giovanni Pernice, after seeing him in Here Come The Boys in Bradford. He's not only handsome, but a lovely man, too! Pat Milner, Pudsey Aww! My favourite doggy's a fan of my favourite mag - well, he's got good taste, that's all I can say! Sarah Berry, Manchester Here are my gorgeous kids, Katie, Millie, Tommy, Emily and Evie all lined up. They love larking about in fancy dress! Emma Rigg, Ruislip Seeing Scotland has always been on my bucket list,…

access_time5 min.
on the run with no escape

Sara Hitchen, 28, Lancashire Waking up in a sheen of sweat, I desperately tried to catch my breath. Swinging my legs out of bed, I crept across to the bedroom where Mum and her partner Andy Wilson, then 23, were asleep. ‘I’ve had a bad dream,’ I whispered into the darkness. Andy stirred first, peering at me standing by the door. ‘Get in,’ he smiled, lifting up the duvet. It was summer 1996 – and, at 5 years old, I still liked the comfort of my mum when I had a nightmare. But as I clambered under the quilt in the middle of them both, I felt Andy take my hand and place it down his shorts. ‘You’re my special girl,’ he whispered. Then he forced me to touch him as Mum slept soundly beside us. ‘If you ever tell…

access_time1 min.
blimey!

Twinkle toes! Sprinkle some wash-in scent boosters into your summer sandals and slippers between wears - and keep shoes fresh as a daisy. Ann Gorman, Preston Hol hack If the sun loungers on holiday are plastic and uncomfortable, a cheap air bed makes an excellent cushion! Georgie Moody, Ipswich Stitched up Fed up with the wool falling off my knitting needles, I use the tops of washing-up liquid bottles to prevent stitches from dropping. Wendy Gadd, Smethwick Citrus scent Put a half of lemon in your dishwasher to keep your dishes (and machine) smelling fresh. Susan Knowles, Worksop Bloomin’ clever My mum Linda uses this smart trick to stop pollen staining everything it touches. A quick snip and the problem's gone, leaving you with beautiful flowers that won't make marks. Vicki Fowkes, Bradmore Leader of the pack When we get back from our holidays, I always…

access_time6 min.
i couldn’t save her

Jen Messeck, 36 Pushing my shopping trolley down the supermarket aisle, I looked around at the unfamiliar faces. ‘I used to know everyone in this town,’ I thought to myself. It was autumn 2011, and I’d just moved back to my home town in New Jersey after living away for years. It was strange, knowing a place so well and yet feeling like a bit of a spare part. Then I turned the corner and saw a face I did remember. One I knew almost as well as my own. ‘Tara!’ I cried. ‘Jen, is it really you?’ she laughed. There’d been an incident. Then I recognised the street name... Next thing I knew, I was hugging the best friend I’d ever had. Me and Tara O’Shea had grown up on the same street, living in each others’ pockets. A year older than…

access_time6 min.
blue-eyed monster?

On 12 October 2012, stunning beauty queen Audrey Bolte was waiting for her date. The Miss Ohio winner, and runner-up Miss USA 2012, was due to meet promising lawyer, the dashing Ryan Poston, 29, for the first time. They’d recently connected on Facebook, and planned to go to a bar in Greater Cincinnati, Ohio, to have a few drinks and play pool. Only, Ryan didn’t show. As Audrey gave up waiting, a young woman at the other side of the city was making a call to the police. ‘I killed my boyfriend in self-defence,’ Shayna Hubers, 21, stuttered to the operator. She was calling from Ryan Poston’s upmarket apartment in Highland Heights. And when officers arrived, they found Ryan dead on the dining room floor. He’d been shot six times. Shayna Hubers was quickly taken into custody. He'd been…

help