DÉCOUVRIRBIBLIOTHÈQUE
Presse people
Chat

Chat 25-Jun-2020

Published by TI Media Limited Chat is the most outrageous, inspiring, emotional real life title around. Packed with astonishing true stories, big prize puzzles and loads more, it's your unmissable women's weekly. Whether it's tear-jerking tales of triumph over tragedy, the most heart-warming pictures or the best of bonkers Britain, all human life is here. Beyond the rollercoaster ride of true stories, Chat is also jam-packed full of your favourite puzzles with big cash prizes, the canniest bargain shopping features, health advice you can trust, readers' tips, the latest telly news and loads more.

Pays:
United Kingdom
Langue:
English
Éditeur:
TI-Media
Fréquence:
Weekly
Lire plus
Offre spéciale : Get 40% OFF with code: DIGITAL40
J'ACHÈTE CE NUMÉRO
0,83 €(TVA Incluse)
JE M'ABONNE
47,47 €(TVA Incluse)
50 Numéros

dans ce numéro

2 min.
picture perfect

Here are my mum and dad all dressed up and ready for their Underground-themed party. They dressed as King’s Cross and Bank stations. Zoe Henderson, Gosport Me and my boyfriend Steve appear to have made some friends at the elephant sanctuary in Thailand earlier this year. Sophie Lear, Staffordshire My 4-month-old daughter Ada-Frances is all kitted out and enjoying the sunshine on our balcony! Sharisse de Silva, Birmingham Here is my son Jasper, who is all dressed up as a paramedic on his 3rd birthday. He’s ready to help the NHS! Lisa Spickett, Exmouth I look quite posh here while feeding the ducks and geese at a local park, but they didn’t care as long as they got fed! Genna Cooper, London Here I am enjoying some company at the goat sanctuary. I’m really pleased I managed to adopt one…

5 min.
daddy of all cheats

Natasha Hamilton, 30, London Squeezing into a tight black dress, I admired my reflection in the mirror. It was September 2011, and I was looking forward to a fun night at a friend’s birthday party. Getting ready with my best friend Carol, 19, we chatted away excitedly. But truth was, I was feeling anxious, too. There was someone at the party I dreaded seeing. My ex Jarett, also 19. ‘You sure this is a good idea?’ I asked Carol. ‘Yeah! You look amazing. We’re going to rub it in his face!’ she laughed. Jarett and I had met in July 2009. Falling for his good looks and charming personality, I was soon smitten. And I thought he was, too. Yet, after a year of dating him, I found out that he’d got another girl pregnant behind my back. I cried for days…

1 min.
just genius

Hook you up Instead of losing your lingerie at the back of the drawer, use a crafty circle-shaped hanger to organise your entire collection on one hook. Paula Maddocks, Cheshunt Getting in shape Fold all your bags into a triangle shape. They take up far less space and are much easier to store than crumpled-up bags or bags put inside other bags. Lisa Adams, Halesowen Sm-art thinking I hate decorating, mainly because of the clean-up process afterwards. To make things less messy, I put tinfoil into my paint tray which I simply throw away afterwards. Mary Hadley, Cradley Heath £25 For every photo tip that we print Stu-pen-dous When my son got the ink from a felt-tip pen on his bedroom carpet, we treated the area with nail varnish remover and the stain came off. S Giblin, Penarth The eyes have it If you’ve…

3 min.
caught in the crossfire

Esther Torres, 56, east London Feeling Joseph wrap his arms around me brought an instant smile to my face. ‘You’re in a good mood again,’ I laughed. ‘You know why!’ he exclaimed, excitedly shaking a travel guide in my face. It was March 2018 and in two weeks my boy would be turning 21. For months, his holiday to Sweden was all he could talk about. The first trip with just him and his friends, for his milestone birthday. A bit different from his usual summer travels to Gran Canaria with his sister Patricia, then 16. And Joseph had been firing questions at me all morning. ‘What should I pack? And how much Swedish money should I take?’ he asked. Any minute now, he’ll walk in. This nightmare will be over ‘We’ll talk about it when I get home,’ I chuckled. ‘OK!…

1 min.
what’s your style? skirts

BIAS CUT STYLE TIP Bias cut means the fabric is cut at an angle for a flattering fit. These skirts will hug your figure and drape around the shape of your body. WRAP STYLE TIP The perfect skirt for showing a little leg without being too revealing! FIT & FLARE STYLE TIP Nipping you in at the waist and flaring over the hips and thighs, these forgiving skirts will look great on all shapes, especially pears. PLEATED STYLE TIP Pleats help enhance your curves and are a great option for boyish and athletic frames.…

2 min.
the biggie

WIN £1,001 Puzzle 5 What connects actors Lenora Crichlow and Michael Fassbender? To find out, solve the crossword then read down the shaded squares to find the prize puzzle answer. ACROSS 1 George _, Star Wars creator (5) 4 Gregory _, Spellbound actor (4) 6 Type of vinegar (8) 13 Bird with a fan-like tail (7) 14 Warned (7) 15 Richard _, former US president (5) 16 Catch sight of (4) 17 & 33 Down Harry Potter actor (6,9) 18 Dried grape (6) 20 Embraces (4) 21 The _ bird catches the worm (5) 22 Dutch flowers (6) 25 Not merited (8) 28 Ketchup flavour (6) 30 Normal, typical (5) 32 West Yorkshire city (8) 34 Large fortified building (6) 35 & 50 Down Actor who starred in Saturday Night Fever (4,8) 38 Concealing (6) 39 Kingdom (5) 40 Cocktail made with mint and rum (6) 43 Friendly nation (4) 44 One who belongs to a…