ZINIO logo
ENTDECKENBIBLIOTHEK
Promis & Gesellschaft
Chat

Chat 20-Aug-2020

Published by TI Media Limited Chat is the most outrageous, inspiring, emotional real life title around. Packed with astonishing true stories, big prize puzzles and loads more, it's your unmissable women's weekly. Whether it's tear-jerking tales of triumph over tragedy, the most heart-warming pictures or the best of bonkers Britain, all human life is here. Beyond the rollercoaster ride of true stories, Chat is also jam-packed full of your favourite puzzles with big cash prizes, the canniest bargain shopping features, health advice you can trust, readers' tips, the latest telly news and loads more.

Mehr lesen
Land:
United Kingdom
Sprache:
English
Verlag:
Future Publishing Ltd
Erscheinungsweise:
Weekly
ABONNIEREN
CHF 48.36
50 Ausgaben

in dieser ausgabe

1 Min.
picture perfect

Lucas, Mina and Asher loved pretending this dinosaur was on the loose! I used an app and Google’s 3D animal virtual reality tech to superimpose life-like creatures into our garden. Natalie Ahmed, Nottingham This beautiful critter allowed me to have a selfie with him, when I went to an alpaca farm in Warwickshire before lockdown. Lucy Neville, West Bromwich Here are our three little fur babies – Stanley, Gizmo and Beau – all happily sitting together by the window, watching the world go by! Sally Beaumont, Barlby My boys – Owen, Greg and Max – clearly found something hilarious, while on one of our walks on the outskirts of Edinburgh. Joanna Storrier, Mayfield Mer-mazing! I saw the famous statue of Hans Christian Andersen’s The Little Mermaid while on a trip to Denmark in 2018. She’s truly beautiful! Lisa Swan,…

5 Min.
what did daddy do?

Grabbing two pillows, I marched past my fiancé, Daniel. ‘You have the bed tonight, I’ll kip in the spare room,’ I growled before making my way downstairs. ‘Whatever!’ he yelled. ‘Shhh, you’ll wake Hollie!’ I hissed, shutting the bedroom door behind me. Lying down on the bed, I couldn’t believe this was happening again. It was February 2019 and it seemed like Daniel, then 32, and I had been arguing non-stop. It was hard to believe we’d only been back two weeks after a lovely holiday in Gran Canaria with our 14-month-old Hollie. Or that we were due to be married the next year. After meeting on a dating app in September 2016, it’d been a whirlwind. Moving in together before Hollie-May was born in December 2017. My baby was my whole world. Soft blonde hair, eyes as blue as the…

1 Min.
genius

Hair we go I use a lot of product on my hair and find that I can never wash it out properly. I combine one tablespoon of baking soda with a little warm water, run it through my wet hair and leave it on for a few minutes before washing out. Afterwards, it’s like it’s been exfoliated! Lisa Harrison, Newcastle Zip it If your zip is prone to getting jammed when you move it up and down, rub a pencil along the teeth a few times. The zip should then move seamlessly. Gillian Kinloch, Blackburn Blooming brilliant! A friend gave me a lovely bunch of flowers, but I couldn’t find a vase. Instead, I filled an old coffee jar with water and tied a ribbon around the top. Mitra Zehtabi, Bristol Roll with it Instead of spending money buying a…

4 Min.
a long goodbye

Watching my mum Jenny, then 73, beam with joy as I handed over my newborn son Lewis, I felt a pang of sadness. ‘It’s your first grandchild!’ I said, tears in my eyes. It was July 2016 and Mum and my dad John, then 70, were the first visitors to the Maternity ward. Mum gazed at baby Lewis with pure love. But as we chatted afterwards, we had the same conversation several times over, within the space of a few minutes. Truth was, the woman sitting in front of me wasn’t the Mum I’d always known. A year earlier, she’d become withdrawn and forgetful. ‘I think something might be wrong,’ I told my fiancé Paul, then 40. ‘Perhaps she’s just getting on a bit,’ he reassured me. But even now, on such a special day, it felt like a…

1 Min.
sunshine yellow

TOPS BAGS SHOES £40 AND UNDER DRESSES…

2 Min.
the biggie

What connects radio DJ Adele Roberts and actress Natalie Dormer? To find out, solve the crossword then read down the shaded squares to find the prize puzzle answer. ACROSS 1 Asian country called the Land of the Rising Sun (5) 4 Having little money (4) 6 Cartoon cat who hates Mondays (8) 13 Apprehensive or worried (7) 14 One who delivers letters (7) 15 Long narrow hilltop (5) 16 Land area unit (4) 17 Place where horses are kept (6) 18 Accumulated knowledge (6) 20 Team (4) 21 Item of furniture (5) 22 The sixth colour of the rainbow (6) 25 All the people (8) 28 Relating to the whole world (6) 30 Ross _, comedian and actor (5) 32 The _, Emmerdale pub (8) 34 Foreign and strange (6) 35 Without hair (4) 38 South American river (6) 39 Flashlight (5) 40 Relating to teeth (6) 43 Fury (4) 44 Writer (6) 45 Herb used…