ZINIO logo
ENTDECKENBIBLIOTHEK
Promis & Gesellschaft
Chat

Chat 17-Sep-2020

Published by TI Media Limited Chat is the most outrageous, inspiring, emotional real life title around. Packed with astonishing true stories, big prize puzzles and loads more, it's your unmissable women's weekly. Whether it's tear-jerking tales of triumph over tragedy, the most heart-warming pictures or the best of bonkers Britain, all human life is here. Beyond the rollercoaster ride of true stories, Chat is also jam-packed full of your favourite puzzles with big cash prizes, the canniest bargain shopping features, health advice you can trust, readers' tips, the latest telly news and loads more.

Mehr lesen
Land:
United Kingdom
Sprache:
English
Verlag:
Future Publishing Ltd
Erscheinungsweise:
Weekly
ABONNIEREN
CHF 47.49
50 Ausgaben

in dieser ausgabe

5 Min.
pulling more than pints?

Natalie Greaney, 34, Shap, Cumbria Turning the key in the door of my new flat, I breathed a happy sigh. Home sweet home. It was June 2015, and as I unpacked boxes in my new place in Brighton, I couldn’t wait for a fresh start. Wasn’t long before I settled in to my new surroundings. And I enjoyed my job at my local boozer. I’m Candice,’ one of my new colleagues announced. Hello,’ I replied, nervous for my first shift. But it wasn’t long before Candice put me at ease. Come on, I’ll show you the ropes,’ she smiled, throwing her arm around my shoulders. Me and Candice clicked from day one. And soon, we had become inseparable. A double team behind the bar, best friends outside of work, too. You two are like sisters,’ one of the punters said one night. Candice…

1 Min.
number jig

What is the total number of elected seats in the House of Commons, the Scottish Parliament, the Northern Irish Assembly and the Welsh Senedd? Fit these numbers into the grid. One number doesn’t fit. This is the puzzle prize answer. 3 digits 119 174 260 442 456 522 717 768 848 900 929 4 digits 1686 3531 4386 4906 5770 8026 8221 8722 9004 9382 9461 9487 9901 5 digits 14804 15584 16710 27980 28131 43783 47892 48798 52579 75868 87178 6 digits 129619 519617 620484 7 digits 7362441 9042943 9818422 8 digits 18370279 22512084 29465940 32884045 WIN £250 Puzzle 2 Your answer:…

1 Min.
pieceword

Subtitled The Courting at Burnt Ranch, which Aaron Copland ballet was choreographed by Agnes de Mille and debuted in 1942? The number next to the clue tells you which line to put it on. We’ve put a section in to start. There may be two Across answers in one line. Down words fill themselves in. The shaded squares spell out the prize answer. 2 Essential • Sacha Baron Cohen creation _ G 4 Massage • The _ Peace Prize, annual award 6 Straps for guiding a horse • Domesticated animal 8 Enemy • Last letter of the Greek alphabet WIN £150 Puzzle 3 Your answer:…

1 Min.
just genius

Ready for bed I store my inflatable bed complete with pump, connectors and even a puncture repair kit in a pillowcase. It keeps everything together and organised. Wendy Freeman, Great Missenden Smooth operator Save yourself time and effort when ironing. Fold your duvet cover into four before putting it in the washing machine. It helps stop it creasing and makes it easier to smooth out the wrinkles. Rosemary Hodkinson, Rhos-on-Sea Store it Keep a waterproof jacket in a sandwich bag. It takes up less space and is easier to find when you need it in a downpour. Alexia Paulson, Welwyn Garden City Give it a spritz To freshen up potpourri, I spray it with my favourite perfume, bringing it back to life and smelling lovely again. June Lomax, Huddersfield Straightener savvy If you’re in a rush and don’t have time to get the…

5 Min.
‘i can’t be his mum

Christina Ratford, 29, London Carefully, I unwrapped the brand-new nappy caddy from its box and placed it in the new nursery. ‘It’s perfect now,’ I said to my husband Craig, then 27. In was early 2019, and a few months before, I’d found out I was pregnant. It was a big shock, but a happy one nonetheless. After finding out we were having a baby boy at my 20-week scan, I’d been buying baby clothes, toys, a cot, a pram, and heaps of nappies. You name it, I’d ticked it off my list of baby things. I’d always liked being organised. So, preparing for my first baby, I was in my element. Thankfully, the pregnancy went smoothly. And on 13 April 2019, I started to feel the first twinges of labour. This is it!’ I told Craig excitedly when I…

1 Min.
what’s your style?

STYLE TIP Roomy enough for all your essentials, a tote bag is a classic choice. Keep your keys, purse and phone in a separate pouch inside to save rummaging. STYLE TIP It doesn’t get much cuter than this season’s mini grab bags. Just big enough for everything you need, they’re perfect for a night out. STYLE TIP Sleek and stylish, these faux-leather backpacks offer a fashion-forward take on traditionally sporty styles. Pick a neutral colour like black or tan to max out your cost-per-wear. STYLE TIP Keep your hands free when out and about with a chic cross-body bag. Faux croc skin will add a ladylike feel to your outfit.…