EXPLOREMY LIBRARY
Celebrity & Gossip
Chat

Chat 19-Dec-2019

Published by TI Media Limited Chat is the most outrageous, inspiring, emotional real life title around. Packed with astonishing true stories, big prize puzzles and loads more, it's your unmissable women's weekly. Whether it's tear-jerking tales of triumph over tragedy, the most heart-warming pictures or the best of bonkers Britain, all human life is here. Beyond the rollercoaster ride of true stories, Chat is also jam-packed full of your favourite puzzles with big cash prizes, the canniest bargain shopping features, health advice you can trust, readers' tips, the latest telly news and loads more.

United Kingdom
Language:
English
Publisher:
TI-Media
Read More
SPECIAL: Save 40% on your subscription!
BUY ISSUE
£0.70(Incl. tax)
SUBSCRIBE
£40£24(Incl. tax)
50 Issues

in this issue

1 min.
welcome to this week’s chat…

Get ready for your jumbo issue of Chat ... When Dionne’s sister didn’t arrive for Boxing Day, her family could never have imagined her terrible fate (p10). Deborah’s sexy confession will shock you. It isn’t her hubby she’s planning to kiss under the mistletoe (p34). And heartbroken Wayne’s wife will never spend a single Christmas with their longed-for baby (p40). As well as more engrossing reads and your favourite prize puzzles, we’ve got the secrets to a stress-free festive feast (p46) and find out what’s in store for you in 2020 with our horoscopes special (p51). Plus last-minute beauty gift ideas (p76), party looks, festive days out fun and games galore!…

2 min.
picture perfect

Me and my friend Sally love going for walks. Here we are with our very first fossil finds - mammoth bone fossils! Jan Wood, Aylsham This photo of my son Logan Zac, 7, and his best friend Prince catching up on TV together never fails to make us all laugh! Samantha Gore, Leigh My daughter Robyn, 5, was so excited with her biggest present last Christmas - Barney Bear! Karen Hobson, Gleadless Here's Mango, my famous Tiverton Tesco cat, doing his best elf impression last year. Bea Wilkinson, Cullompton Here I am with my sisters enjoying an afternoon out for my eldest sister Pat's 70th. From the back is Pat, Caroline, me, Llewella, Sheila, Pamela, Susan and Gwyneth. June Crossland, Barnsley Grandad Richard (my hubby!) loves sporting his Rudolph headphones at Christmas. Here he is,…

4 min.
mistletoe and swine

Deena Hayward, 27, Newport Cuddling my daughter Shantayah, 3, with one arm and draping the other around me, my boyfriend Jonathan, 30, beamed for the camera. ‘What a lovely photo!’ my mum Claire, then 48, smiled, handing me back my phone. It was Christmas Eve 2015 and we were staying over at Mum’s house. We’d just put out a glass of milk and a mince pie for Father Christmas, and a carrot for Rudolph. ‘Let’s get you to bed,’ I said to Shantayah as she leapt around excitedly. Once she was settled, Jonathan helped me wrap the shiny bike and Minnie Mouse rocking chair we’d bought her. I’d known Jonathan since our teens, we had mutual friends. We’d only ever been mates but I’d secretly fancied him for ages. Gradually, things had changed. We’d started flirting on Facebook, finally got…

3 min.
‘no one else will want you’

As the new year got under way, we fell back into a routine, Jonathan staying at mine every night. ‘It was just a blip,’ I told Mum. ‘Be careful,’ she warned, sounding unconvinced. And I pushed away any doubts… But then, one night in March 2016, I noticed that Shantayah was playing with Jonathan’s car keys – attached to a key ring I’d never seen before. My heart thudded. The photo on the key ring was of a smiling dark-haired woman. ‘Megan!’ I seethed, throwing the keys at Jonathan. The lying rat! Rather than making up excuses, his face flashed with rage. Grabbing my neck, he pushed me up against the wall. ‘Let go,’ I choked as I heard Shantayah crying. Without saying a word, he released me and stormed out of the house. ‘It’s OK, Shantayah,’ I soothed, picking her up. But…

5 min.
stolen joy

Dionne Morgan, 34, south London Jumping up and down and grinning, my sister Joy, then 7, gazed at her new pink bike. And then she jumped straight on it! ‘You can’t ride it around the living room,’ I chuckled, wading through wrapping paper to give her a hug. It was Christmas Day 2005 and, as usual, Joy was the star of the show. Dancing around for me and our mum Carol, then 37. I’d adored my little sister since the day she was born, when I was 14. ‘Joy by name, joy by nature,’ I’d beam, scooping her up for cuddles. We both loved Christmas. Every December, we’d decorate the tree. I’d lift Joy up so she could put the angel at the top. She was always kind and thoughtful and, as the years passed, nothing changed. I moved out, but lived…

1 min.
what’s your style? party dress special

VERY BERRY ANIMAL PRINT STATEMENT SEQUINS STYLE TIP Let your dress take centre stage by teaming with chic black accessories PRETTY PLEATS STYLE TIP Soft plisse pleats gently skim over curves – plus there’s no need to iron! VELVET CRUSH WINTER BLOOMS STYLE TIP Dress up with heels or down with a biker jacket and trainers LUXE LACE STYLE TIP Lace will never date – buy now and you’re guaranteed to love it forever! SLEEK SATIN STYLE TIP Invest in some seam-free underwear to avoid a VPL!…