EXPLOREMY LIBRARY
Celebrity & Gossip
Chat

Chat 02-Jan-2020

Published by TI Media Limited Chat is the most outrageous, inspiring, emotional real life title around. Packed with astonishing true stories, big prize puzzles and loads more, it's your unmissable women's weekly. Whether it's tear-jerking tales of triumph over tragedy, the most heart-warming pictures or the best of bonkers Britain, all human life is here. Beyond the rollercoaster ride of true stories, Chat is also jam-packed full of your favourite puzzles with big cash prizes, the canniest bargain shopping features, health advice you can trust, readers' tips, the latest telly news and loads more.

United Kingdom
Language:
English
Publisher:
TI-Media
Frequency:
Weekly
Read More
SPECIAL: Save 40% on your subscription!
BUY ISSUE
£0.70
SUBSCRIBE
£40£24
50 Issues

in this issue

2 min.
picture perfect

I'm lucky to have Sandi, my super-cook daughter-in-law who helps me organise our family Christmas lunch. With the arrival of two new babies in 2019, we just catered for 14! Sue Angus, Penn I found this picture of myself while clearing out the loft. It's from 1963, and I was 13, with my pet magpie Jackie who I found abandoned. John Williamson, Rainham I took my dog Henry to work with me one day. Here he is doing his bit! Debra Kavanagh, Halewood My wonderful daughter Italia, 9, with her big-girl hair! Angela Garvin, Romford I visited the zoo on holiday in Blackpool and walked through an enclosure of beautiful rainbow lorikeets. I even got to feed them. The highlight of the trip! Claire Thomas Hawnt, Nottingham My daughter Aimee was very happy to meet Ronald on holiday in Bulgaria…

5 min.
the other other woman

Elle Joyce, 40, Great Wyrley Twirling in the mirror, a tall figure in a glitzy dress and bouffant wig turned to pout at me. ‘How do I look?’ they asked as they clopped about in sky-high stilettos. I stood up to adjust my boyfriend Andy’s wig. ‘Perfect!’ I smiled, and gave him a smooch, being careful not to smudge his lippy. Might sound strange but I’d never minded my Andy being a drag queen. It was February 2016 and he was about to go on stage at the local social club. Only, when he had that mic in his hand, he would no longer be 6ft 1in burly Andy. He became the glamorous, acid-tongued Candi Caine. We’d been dating since November 2014. A smooth-talker, devilishly flirtatious, Andy had swept me off my feet as we messaged on a dating…

1 min.
‘i’ll never regret anything more’

Andy says, ‘I begged her to not drink on our wedding day but by 9.30pm she was passed out. It completely ruined the wedding for me and I left her the next day. ‘I slept with [the other woman] twice, it wasn’t a long, drawn-out affair. ‘It was a stupid mistake and I’ll never regret anything more. It’s destroyed my family. ‘Elle was everything to me and I lost it overnight, and I’ll never regret anything more in my life. ‘There’s nothing to defend – I did wrong, full stop. I regret it and I’m paying the price for it. ‘I've lost everything.’…

1 min.
just genius

Move it When sliding heavy pieces of furniture over a carpeted or smooth floor, place small pieces of foil under the legs. Put the dull side facing the floor – it’s actually more slippery than the shiny side. Mark Attwood, Basingstoke Straw-berry The easiest way to hull strawberries is to push a straw firmly through the centre. Works a treat! Hazel Anderson, Leeds Domestic bliss My partner and I got fed up fighting for the sheets. Now we have king-size sheets on our double bed – so there’s plenty for both of us to stay covered up and warm! Rachel Howlett, Biggleswade Fragrant and frugal Instead of pricey refills for your diffuser, use a scented disinfectant like this one. It’s a third of the price of most refills and comes in quite a few different aromas. Wendy Conaty, Maesteg White out Use cheap…

4 min.
monster on the labour ward

Laura Wallis, 27, Preston Handing over a fiver to the cashier, I turned to find a gorgeous guy behind me. ‘Aren’t you pretty?’ he said to me. Blushing, I walked towards the door. ‘Fancy going for a drink? he asked, following me out. A few hours later, as I sipped a Coke in the pub, I was hanging off Jamie McKinlay’s every word. It was 2009, and I was only 17. Jamie was 12 years older than me, worked as a painter and decorator. He seemed a proper gent and I fell in love fast. When he got my name tattooed on his chest two weeks later, I knew he felt the same. ‘I’m moving in with Jamie,’ I told my parents after we’d been together for a month. My mum warned me it was a bad idea. ‘He’ll look…

1 min.
how to wear... checks

STYLE TIP Loafers and ballet pumps would also work well with this look STYLE TIP Knee-high boots and midi dresses are a stylish combination STYLE TIP Accessories are an easy way to try print STYLE TIP Off-the-shoulder tops are a flattering way to show some skin…