EXPLOREMY LIBRARY
Celebrity & Gossip
Chat

Chat 06-Feb-2020

Published by TI Media Limited Chat is the most outrageous, inspiring, emotional real life title around. Packed with astonishing true stories, big prize puzzles and loads more, it's your unmissable women's weekly. Whether it's tear-jerking tales of triumph over tragedy, the most heart-warming pictures or the best of bonkers Britain, all human life is here. Beyond the rollercoaster ride of true stories, Chat is also jam-packed full of your favourite puzzles with big cash prizes, the canniest bargain shopping features, health advice you can trust, readers' tips, the latest telly news and loads more.

United Kingdom
Language:
English
Publisher:
TI-Media
Frequency:
Weekly
Read More
SPECIAL: Get 40% OFF with code: DIGITAL40
BUY ISSUE
£0.70
SUBSCRIBE
£40
50 Issues

in this issue

1 min.
picture perfect

When I went to a meal at my sister's house to celebrate her 25th wedding anniversary, I was surprised to find that her cat, Rory, had placed himself in the serving dish! Heather Sutcliffe, Hebden Bridge My 6-week-old puppy, Nyah, is always sticking her tongue out. How cheeky! Sabrina Weaver, Telford My daughter, Sue, loves treating herself to a face pack, even if it is a scary sight for us all to see! Patricia Cordon, Cheltenham Someone's rather good at playing the piano. Well, my 3-year-old daughter, Abbie, seems to think so, anyway! Cassie Hardy, Pwllglas Here I am in Benidorm in November 2019. I was dressed up as a cat for the British fancy dress day! Cynthia MacInnes, Bradford All dressed up for a belly dance performance! I attend a weekly class and three times a week we dress…

5 min.
groomed by a virgin

Jane Rowe, 31, Mountain Ash Ushering us through the front door, my dad handed me a bag of toys and waved goodbye. It was summer 1993, I was 4 – and this house, this routine, had become familiar. Every day, Dad dropped me and my brother, 3, with a local babysitter, while he went to work. It’d become the norm since my parents split up a few months earlier. At first, we loved our time there. Then someone else began looking after us. ‘This is my brother Mark,’ our usual babysitter said, introducing us. While she went to tend to her horse, she’d leave us with him. Mark was around 17, but to me, he was a grown-up. Always dressed in dark clothes, he had black, greasy hair. When he came close, I’d grimace at the dirty smell from…

1 min.
just genius

Finding the right words If you’re looking for an easy and unique gift idea for loved ones, use stickers and letter tiles to create a personalised message. Connor McGuire, Grimsby Hanging around Keep your cleaning cupboard looking neat and tidy by installing a tension rod to hang all your spray bottles on. Sali Thomas, Denbigh Hot-headed Fold over the long point of an old hair wrap and stitch the sides together to make a hot-water bottle cover. Anne-Marie Hicks, Poole Let there be light Instead of buying new candle holders, create your own by rinsing out an old food jar. Lucy Hodson, Hoylake Bag it up Don’t throw away old paper bags. Instead, get creative and make your own decorative cards. Jodie Giblin, Penarth Not letting loose To stop loose clothes falling off plastic hangers, attach an elastic band to each end. Karen Hill, Gwynedd £25 A LETTER Tips…

3 min.
bogof bridess!

Andrea Walker, 31, Tamworth Flicking through a magazine, I folded down the corner of another page. Exactly what I want, I grinned to myself. It was 2017 and I was sifting through wedding mags again. Mesmerised by pictures of beautiful brides in their princess gowns, I was envious. Me and my partner Matthew, then 26, had been together for three years. What started as a joke quickly became reality And I was desperate for him to ask me that question. Hint after hint, yet he still hadn’t proposed. I was getting impatient. Told myself if I didn’t get engaged by 30, I didn’t want to get married at all. I was 29, and time was ticking. But truth was, I understood why Matthew hadn’t asked. ‘£30,000!’ I’d gasped when we’d speculated about the figures for our dream wedding. Still, maybe one day..? So,…

1 min.
what’s your style? red

SKIRTS STYLE TIP Dress this up with a satin blouse or down with a cosy knit TOPS BAGS STYLE TIP Add some fun to an evening outfit DRESSES STYLE TIP Wrap-over styles elongate the silhouette and accentuate the waist…

4 min.
the wedding that never was

A month before her wedding, Justine Ruszczyk, 40, was in the prime of her life. Blonde and beautiful, she was thriving in her career as a life coach and yoga teacher. She was also a spiritual healer, dedicated to helping others. In April 2014, Justine had moved from Sydney to Minneapolis to be with her beloved fiance Don Damond. It didn’t take her long to settle in. An animal lover, Justine volunteered at a local dog shelter. And she became a loving stepmum to Don’s son Zach, 19. In July 2017, Justine and Don were just four weeks away from getting married in Hawaii. They’d planned a beach ceremony, Justine had picked out a beautiful gown. But on 15 July 2017, tragedy struck… Justine’s final moments At 11.37pm, Justine was at home when she heard a woman screaming in…