ZINIO logo
EXPLOREMY LIBRARY
Celebrity & Gossip
Chat

Chat 16-Apr-2020

Published by TI Media Limited Chat is the most outrageous, inspiring, emotional real life title around. Packed with astonishing true stories, big prize puzzles and loads more, it's your unmissable women's weekly. Whether it's tear-jerking tales of triumph over tragedy, the most heart-warming pictures or the best of bonkers Britain, all human life is here. Beyond the rollercoaster ride of true stories, Chat is also jam-packed full of your favourite puzzles with big cash prizes, the canniest bargain shopping features, health advice you can trust, readers' tips, the latest telly news and loads more.

Read More
United Kingdom
Language:
English
Publisher:
Future Publishing Ltd
Frequency:
Weekly
BUY ISSUE
₹ 69.79
SUBSCRIBE
₹ 3,988.20
50 Issues

in this issue

2 min.
“totally new and exclusive for 2020!”

“Tomato ‘Sungold Super Sweet’ Your Tastiest Tomato Ever OR…Your Money Back!” Peter McDermott, Head Gardener & Plant Expert. 6 JUMBO PLUGS + 6 FREE ONLY £12.99 + FREE P&P WORTH £6.99 ‘Sungold Super Sweet’ (Orangeto) really is the sweetest of bush cherry tomatoes. In fact, with a ‘Brix’ reading of 11.5% it’s four times sweeter than average supermarket varieties and as sweet as some strawberries! Its very thin skin and sweet juicy flesh making it perfect for salads and tasty snacks. And so easy to grow whether in the garden, pots or baskets. This is the perfect variety if you have never grown Tomatoes before, as you do not have to worry about removing the side-shoots. You’ll yield up to 10lbs of cherry sized fruits from every plant every season. Simply plant them, water…

1 min.
welcome to this week’s chat…

John’s elderly mum needed help and he thought he’d found the perfect person to give it. But he had no idea who he’d really invited into her home (p48). Maddy’s heart-warming letter to her parents goes to show just how important it is to believe in your kids (p62). And a year after her wedding, Gemma didn’t recognise herself. She shares how so much changed, so fast (p38). We’ve got tasty recipes to liven up the humble spud (p44) and fab bedding for an easy room update (p33). Plus all the features and puzzles you love! Stay safe and well this week. During this worrying time, we wish all of our readers good health. We hope Chat offers some welcome distraction. If you’re staying in and don’t want to miss out on your copy, you…

1 min.
picture perfect

£25 for any photos that we use on Picture Perfect. They must not have been sent to any other publication and you must include written permission from a child’s parent/s or guardian/s. Post to Picture Perfect, Chat, 161 Marsh Wall, London E14 9AP, or email chat_ magazine@ti-media.com Unfortunately, we can’t return photos without a SAE. And please don’t forget to include your full address and a contact number.…

5 min.
justice for my dennis

Leeanne Manzi, 40, south London Clinking glasses, I beamed at my partner Dennis, 39, and our 19-year-old daughter Toni. ‘Thank you both!’ Toni said, delighted. ‘Our pleasure, love,’ I told her. It was February 2019, and we’d just bought our beloved girl a brand-new car. Any excuse for a family celebration, we headed to a restaurant for dinner. ‘At least I’m not your chauffeur any more!’ Dennis laughed. Devoted Dennis had been ‘Dad’s taxi service’ for years. But I reckoned that he’d miss ferrying around his diamond girl. We’d had Toni when we were just teenagers ourselves. Dennis doted on her from day one, hadn’t missed a second of her growing up. Parents’ evening, sports day… Every single dance show, he’d be there, cheering the loudest! Even now, they were as thick as thieves. They even had matching trainers! In fact,…

1 min.
just genius your tips are the tops!

In the frame My photo frame was quite flimsy and kept getting knocked over, so I glued a pretty drawer knob on the back to stabilise it – and it hasn’t taken a tumble since then! Leeanne Maginn, Coleraine Fit for purpose I accidentally bought my holiday shoes in a size too big, but a small pinch at the back and a bit of glue made them the perfect fit! Matthew Corden, Stratfield Saye Good to nose To make a scented room spray, mix half fabric conditioner and half water in a clean empty spray bottle. It’s economical and eco-friendly. Valerie Bowler, Derby £25 For every photo tip that we print Funny bunnies! Everyone loved these sweet little rabbit cupcakes I made. I mixed green food colouring and coconut flakes with icing to make the grass and then made the…

3 min.
surprise…you’re getting married too!

Rebecca Stafford, 23, Northumberland Gazing at the bride and groom delivering their speeches, I started to imagine what my big day would be like. Snow, fairy lights and everything in a dazzling white. My perfect wedding would be a winter wonderland, I’d wear a white princess dress that sparkles. Back to reality in August 2018, and the beautiful bride was my boyfriend’s sister Charlene, 32. She looked so elegant in her traditional white dress. ‘You look incredible,’ I mouthed to Charlene. The venue they’d chosen was stunning too. A church wedding followed by a reception at a local club. A modern, pink-blush theme, LOVE spelled out in lights and a dance floor where guests could boogie. But as I took in all the beauty and felt a pang of envy, I tried not to get too carried away. Me and Antoni,…