• Viaggi ed Attivitá all'aperto
  • Lifestyle femminile
  • Adulti
IN EVIDENZA
ESPLORALA MIA LIBRERIA
 / Gossip e celebritá
Chat

Chat 27-Jun-2019

Published by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd Chat is the most outrageous, inspiring, emotional real life title around. Packed with astonishing true stories, big prize puzzles and loads more, it's your unmissable women's weekly. Whether it's tear-jerking tales of triumph over tragedy, the most heart-warming pictures or the best of bonkers Britain, all human life is here. Beyond the rollercoaster ride of true stories, Chat is also jam-packed full of your favourite puzzles with big cash prizes, the canniest bargain shopping features, health advice you can trust, readers' tips, the latest telly news and loads more.

Paese:
United Kingdom
Lingua:
English
Editore:
TI-Media
Leggi di più
COMPRA NUMERO
0,71 €(VAT inclusa)
ABBONATI
40,59 €(VAT inclusa)
50 Numeri

IN QUESTO NUMERO

1 minuti
welcome to this week’s chat...

Once a cheat, always a cheat, right? Kirsten used to think that but something life-changing happened to make her forgive her wandering fella (p6). There was a time when Charlotte went to dangerous extremes to be thin. Could she avoid swapping one addiction for another (p36)? And we love Nora and Eileen on p24. Their heart-warming story shows you’re never too old to need your bestie. Plus you’ll find loads more gripping real-life stories, your fave prize puzzles, bargain fashion (p12), beauty (p39), recipes (p52), tips, health and even more! Have a fab week!…

2 minuti
chat to us!

This is me and my team doing the Yorkshire Warrior obstacle run at Ripley Castle. I had so much fun and we all finished together as a team. I'm at the back holding the brick up. Dawn Humphrey, Scarborough Strawberries are my favourite and I was delighted when my husband snuck off at a local garden in Essex and returned with these! Lesley Dunn, Cranham Here's my daughter Neves, 2, enjoying her first ever horse ride. She loved it! Ellie Smith, Southampton Meet the latest addition to my pet family, a baby guinea pig called Snuffles. She's 3 months old and loves cuddling up to this little bear when she sleeps. Gillian Jackson, Lancashire My daughter Abbie, 2, doesn't seem to have learnt the art of not getting ice cream all over her face yet! Cassie Hardy, Denbighshire My…

5 minuti
daddy’s second chance

Kirsten Hullbert, 21, Newport As I stood with my mates at a party, I noticed Mike, 20, straightaway. Good-looking, with dark hair, he was taller than the other lads, but seemed shy. So, when he made a beeline for me, I was made up. I was 16, and Mike seemed really mature. He was kind and easy to talk to, and worked as a software engineer. ‘Can I have your number?’ he asked, smiling nervously at the end of the night. ‘Sure,’ I grinned, trying to hide my excitement. Days later, in October 2014, Mike asked me out on a date. Sitting in the cinema, sharing popcorn, the sparks flew. My stomach flipped as he leant over for a kiss We began dating and, after a month… ‘I love you,’ Mike said, smiling. ‘I love you, too,’ I beamed. It was fast,…

5 minuti
lost at sea

Rosie Moss, 38, from Faversham, Kent As my husband Ben and I settled on the sofa, he turned to me. It was March last year and we’d just got the kids into bed, ready for a chilled night. ‘Do you mind if I go scuba diving tomorrow?’ Ben, 43, asked. ‘I know with the baby and…’ ‘Of course, silly! We’ll be fine,’ I smiled. Ben loved scuba diving, ever since we’d tried it on our honeymoon in July 2008. After that, he’d taken it up as a hobby. He’d got good at it. But after our three children came along, it was harder for him to get out on the water. With Monty, then 7, Hector, 5, and Tabitha (Tabby), 6 months, we were often rushed off our feet. Ben was funny, kind. A hands-on dad who made sure…

5 minuti
where evil lurked

By the time she hit her teens, Magalie Bamu had experienced more upheaval than most. She’d already moved countries twice. Until she was 5, she’d been brought up by her aunt in the Democratic Republic of Congo. In 1988, she moved to France with her family – but as they moved around, she was often left behind to finish her studies. And, when her family returned to Congo in 1996, the 13-year-old was sent to live with another relative in east London. She was keen to settle down and to learn. However, according to Magalie, she wasn’t allowed to go to school, and was instead made to cook and clean. Eric seemed her perfect match So, when she was old enough, Magalie enrolled at college. She took courses in Numeracy, Literacy and Retail. When she wasn’t studying, Magalie worked…

1 minuti
guilty

Both Eric Bikubi and Magalie Bamu were found guilty of Kristy Bamu’s murder. Sentencing the couple to life in prison, Judge David Paget said, ‘The intention was to rid Kristy Bamu of witchcraft. To do that, both of you brutalised and physically abused him, until eventually he died.’ In a statement, Kristy’s father Pierre said, ‘I feel betrayed. To know that Kristy’s own sister Magalie did nothing to save him makes the pain that much worse.’ After the sentencing, Scotland Yard revealed it had investigated 83 cases involving abuse resulting from ritualistic or faith-based beliefs over the 10 years leading up to Kristy’s death.…