ESPLORALA MIA LIBRERIA
searchclose
shopping_cart_outlined
exit_to_app
category_outlined / Gossip e celebritá
ChatChat

Chat 04-Jul-2019

Published by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd Chat is the most outrageous, inspiring, emotional real life title around. Packed with astonishing true stories, big prize puzzles and loads more, it's your unmissable women's weekly. Whether it's tear-jerking tales of triumph over tragedy, the most heart-warming pictures or the best of bonkers Britain, all human life is here. Beyond the rollercoaster ride of true stories, Chat is also jam-packed full of your favourite puzzles with big cash prizes, the canniest bargain shopping features, health advice you can trust, readers' tips, the latest telly news and loads more.

Paese:
United Kingdom
Lingua:
English
Editore:
TI-Media
Leggi di piùkeyboard_arrow_down
COMPRA NUMERO
0,67 €(VAT inclusa)
ABBONATI
38,13 €(VAT inclusa)
50 Numeri

IN QUESTO NUMERO

access_time1 minuti
welcome to this week’s chat...

Do you believe in second chances? If you answered no, Sammy’s story (p46) might just persuade you otherwise. Hearing some bad news made Tracy pop the question. But there was a lot that had to happen before she made it down the aisle (p29). And we love Kimberley, who credits a pair of fruity undies with changing her life (p24)! There’s loads of real-life stories as well as your fave prize puzzles. And check out our one-stop holiday shop for summer fashion inspo on p12. It’ll come in handy whether you’re tempted by our Orlando travel feature (p45) or just enjoying an ice cream in the garden (p39)!…

access_time1 minuti
chat to us!

I love a bit of face paint, and won't have anybody tell me I'm too old for it. Hear me roar! Sarah Lock, York Doesn't Timmy have a lovely little face? He'd fallen asleep by the garden gate, taking in the sunshine. Joanne Arrowsmith, Newport This is Isaac, 3, showing his daddy just how much he loves him! He's a little sweetheart. Jan Robertson, Lytham St Annes My wedding, back in August 2009, was one of the happiest days of my life. Here I am with my best friend Sue. Ruth Bateman, Pendeford Here's my lovely neighbour Yvonne enjoying her day out at Monkey World. Jane Barnard, Portland As you can see, my 1-year-old daughter Amiah is the cheekiest member of our household. Gemma Clayton, Hucknall When my husband Andy fell asleep after our Sunday lunch, I couldn't resist putting this fun…

access_time6 minuti
i was his death fantasy

Vignon, 25, London Holding my finger over the bell, I waited for someone to answer the door. ‘No-one home,’ I muttered, zipping up my coat and moving on to the next house. It was Thursday 29 November 2018, and I was out working, selling door-to-door. I loved my job. Nothing gave me more of a buzz than a good day at work. That day, I was canvassing in Southend-on-Sea. Winter had well and truly arrived and there was chill in the air, so I’d wrapped up in a warm coat, winding two thick scarves around my neck, instead of my usual one. Despite the cold, I soldiered on anyway. That afternoon, I met a few colleagues for a quick coffee break near Priory Park. ‘I’m having a good day so far,’ I beamed. Then, looking over my list of houses,…

access_time1 minuti
blimey!

Bottle it When staying somewhere overnight, I pour just enough shampoo into empty plastic drinks bottles. It saves you taking your large bottles and having to bring them home with you again. Matt Read, Grays Fantelastic Thread two elastic bands over your handbag handle to stop it from constantly slipping off your shoulder! Angela Clifton, Felixstowe Pan fan Using baking powder and wire wool is an economical way to clean your pans and make them shine! Linda Keen, Sheffield Clean key I found that I can loosen a stiff lock by rubbing my keys into a bar of soap! Abbie Cairns, Colchester Cotton box This chocolate box was too good to discard, so I washed it out and put some self-sticker gems on top, then added my cottons. They all fit perfectly! Elizabeth Howard, Dagenham Board game I do my jigsaw puzzles on a cork noticeboard…

access_time5 minuti
pushed over the edge

Pam Taylor, 54, Welwyn Garden City Popping my head into the lounge, I saw my daughter Kellie, 15, elbow deep in her make-up bag. ‘What do you need all that for?’ I groaned. I’d only asked her to nip to the shop. Yet she refused to leave until her make-up was immaculate. But that was my Kellie. And she’d soon grown up. Studied Beauty at college, had three lovely children. As we got to know Steve, we all liked him I’d stop by most days for a chat – and every Sunday, she’d have her mates over for a roast. I was proud of the strong woman she’d become. A single mum, she doted on her kids, and somehow still managed to look glam every day. But after a run of bad luck romantically, I hoped she’d meet someone special. Then,…

access_time5 minuti
a shot in the dark

On a dark, drizzly evening in February 2012, the lives of two strangers collided catastrophically. One was 17-year-old school student Trayvon Martin. The other, George Zimmerman, 28, was head of the local neighbourhood-watch committee. Tragically, Trayvon, a promising student with dreams of becoming a pilot, ended up dead. Shot in the heart at point-blank range. There was no doubt that Zimmerman pulled the trigger. Yet his reasons became the subject of worldwide furore. Trayvon was tall and athletic, showed promise on the sports field. But he’d started getting into trouble at school. Being late, skipping classes. That February, he’d been suspended for 10 days after traces of marijuana were found in his rucksack. His mum, Sybrina Fulton, sent him to stay with his father, Tracy Martin, who lived in a gated community in Sanford, Florida. The area had recently seen…

help