• Viaggi ed Attivitá all'aperto
  • Lifestyle femminile
  • Adulti
IN EVIDENZA
ESPLORALA MIA LIBRERIA
 / Gossip e celebritá
Chat

Chat 11-Jul-2019

Published by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd Chat is the most outrageous, inspiring, emotional real life title around. Packed with astonishing true stories, big prize puzzles and loads more, it's your unmissable women's weekly. Whether it's tear-jerking tales of triumph over tragedy, the most heart-warming pictures or the best of bonkers Britain, all human life is here. Beyond the rollercoaster ride of true stories, Chat is also jam-packed full of your favourite puzzles with big cash prizes, the canniest bargain shopping features, health advice you can trust, readers' tips, the latest telly news and loads more.

Paese:
United Kingdom
Lingua:
English
Editore:
TI-Media
Leggi di più
COMPRA NUMERO
0,71 €(VAT inclusa)
ABBONATI
40,59 €(VAT inclusa)
50 Numeri

IN QUESTO NUMERO

1 minuti
welcome to this week’s chat...

After living every mum’s worst nightmare, Sophie shares how someone she trusted was betraying her family in the worst way imaginable (p24). Kenna used to despise her big tummy, but not any more. Read how she’s having her cake and eating it, too! (p34) And, in her moment of terrible grief, campaigning mum Tania is working hard to make sure no-one else will face the same fate as her daughter (p40). As well as tons more real life stories, we’re packed with all your faves, including our usual prize puzzles, fashion (p12) and recipes (p27). Plus vouchers to save a packet on family days out. Roll on, summer hols!…

6 minuti
‘i can’t wait to see you beg for your life’

Lucy Gameson, 44, Wrexham Sipping his pint at our local, my friend Peter Hall suddenly looked serious. ‘Shall we try again?’ he asked. We’d met in 1997 and became a couple, but I’d ended things because Peter, who everyone called Chimp, had explosive mood swings. We’d briefly tried again in 2008, before becoming friends. But now, in October 2010, Chimp seemed calmer, more gentlemanly. He’s grown up, I reckoned. ‘I’d like that,’ I smiled. Third time lucky? And, at first, things were great. Chimp seemed like he’d changed. Not an ounce of anger in him. He got on with my son Trystan, then 15, too. But by Christmas, I was feeling suffocated. Chimp was always round, or constantly texting. Flattering at first, it quickly felt obsessive. If I didn’t reply straight-away, he got angry. Sent hurtful texts. You deserve bad things to happen, he’d write. And…

1 minuti
blimey!

Super-scooper To pot your plant efficiently and economically, cut a scoop-shaped section off a milk container. This will allow you to direct the compost easily to where you want it. Helen Lake, Stevenage Stay whole Storing bath soap on the soft area of a sponge scourer keeps the bar whole and usable for longer. It'll save you time and money, plus there's much less mess! Marion Aldred, London Go bananas To stop your bananas going black after a few days, pull them apart and wrap the ends in cling film. It'll keep them fresh for at least five more days! Aileen Evans, Larne Bag over box Instead of buying snack-size raisin boxes every week, I've saved money by buying a big bag of raisins to refill the smaller lunchbox-friendly cartons! Ann-Marie Hicks, Poole Pristine pasta Always make a mess while serving lasagne? Put…

5 minuti
‘there’s a baby in my belly, mummy’

Shannon Lathan, 23, Blackpool Pouring bubble bath into the warm water, I turned to my youngest daughter with a smile. ‘Ready, little Miss?’ I cooed to Cleo, 2, as she hopped around excitedly. It was February this year and usual bathtime before bed. Lifting Cleo into the tub, I began washing her as she played with the bubbles and her rubber ducks. But as I moved my hands around to her belly, I noticed it seemed rounder than before. Swollen, even. It felt hard, too. Over the last few days, I’d noticed that she seemed a bit bloated – but this was much more obvious. Strange. After drying Cleo off with a towel, I helped her into her onesie. But I couldn’t fasten it up around her bloated tum. This was more than just a bit of wind… ‘Something’s not right with Cleo,’…

5 minuti
what lies beneath?

On the face of it, Bonnie and Michael Haim seemed a happy young couple. Photos showed them smiling side-by-side. Bonnie, 23, with beautiful olive skin and dark eyes, holding their baby son Aaron in her arms. But behind closed doors of their home in Jacksonville, Florida, there were problems. Bonnie was desperately unhappy. Michael was verbally abusive, and the abuse turned physical on more than one occasion. Once, he slammed his wife’s hand in a car door. Desperate for a way out, Bonnie opened a secret bank account in her own name. She was planning to escape. Keen to cover her tracks, Bonnie had bank statements posted to her work address. But her attempts to keep the account secret failed. Bonnie and Michael worked together at a construction company, and he soon found out. Furious, he ordered Bonnie to close…

1 minuti
guilty

On 12 April this year, Michael Haim was found guilty of second-degree murder and sentenced to life imprisonment. During the sentencing hearing, Aaron, now 29, said, ‘I think anyone can imagine, even if it’s not a loved one, finding a skull, picking it up, just what that would do to somebody. Not to mention, it’s your mother.’ And Bonnie’s sister Liz Peak said they’d always known Michael had killed his wife. ‘For 26 years, we searched for answers to our many questions,’ she said. ‘However, none of us wavered in our belief of what happened to Bonnie and who did it. We got justice, but we don’t have Bonnie.’…