sources for the season’s bounty
• Forage from pine, spruce, or cedar trees found in nature.
• Repurpose trimmings from your Christmas tree.
• Check a local market or nursery for seasonal shrubs.
• Salvage castaway cuttings from a tree farm.
natural beauty on display
• Bundle with twine and hang on a wall or window.
• Make into a free-form wreath to adorn a door.
• Arrange in a vase for a loosely gathered centerpiece.
• Layer on a mantel or windowsill as an accent.
PHOTOGRAPHY BY CODY ULRICH PROP STYLING BY ASHLEY MADDOX ■